Sunday, June 23, 2013

Under Construction

After weeks of not blogging, I'm back.

College life is just really tiring. I'm already a 3rd year pharmacy student. There's just a lot of school works to do. The higher year students were telling us that 3rd year is the hardest level of being a pharmacy student. Oh God, help me. 

Also, I can't believe that 1 or 2 more years, I'm gonna graduate. Gosh, I'm not yet ready.

By the way, I know you're wondering why my post is entitled "Under Construction". Well, my blog just looks unappealing to the eyes. It looks like a pre-schooler made it. So I've decided to edit it. I don't know when I'm actually gonna do it but I hope I could start really soon. And my youngest sister's going to help me because she's really good with these things. :)

Sorry for blabbering, I just missed blogging. Here's an outfit post.












FAIL pic. I was trying to do a rocker pose but I laughed.

Muscle Tee: Forever 21
Skater Skirt: The Dollhouse
Boots: Primadonna

I don't know what happened to the quality of the photos.






More outfit posts to come (I hope)

Hope you like it! God bless you






~Lois Anne














No comments:

Post a Comment