Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Hello September!

No more sleepless nights. Midterm exams are finally over! Hooooray! I'm shocked that I survived a terrifying week. 
Oh. And yes, I am now back to blogging.

I turned a year older last Saturday and I can't believe I'm already 19. Do I even look like one? Haha. Spending your birthday just with your family is the best way to celebrate. I had a blast. I thank God for giving me another year to live & honor His glory, for giving me wonderful friends and lastly, for giving me a loving & supporting family. God has once again blessed me more than what I deserve and I'm very thankful for that.

Here's what I wore on my birthday.









Skirt: Candy's           Bag: From Australia              Shoes: Payless




Hope you like it! God bless you :)











No comments:

Post a Comment