Friday, March 8, 2013

Being called weird is like being called Limited Edition














Top: Thrift Shop
Pants: Dollhouse
Flats: Luxe Mode
Bracelet: Gift from a friend
Necklace: Gift from my aunt
Earrings: from Australia

Hi guys! How ya'll doin'? :)

Here is something I wore to school again last Wednesday. Something simple and comfy again.

I really like wearing stripes.

Well, the outfit was kind of inspired by Louis Tomlinson. If you don't know him and you live under a rock (HAHA), he's a member of  the British/Irish boy band, ONE DIRECTION! Aaaaand, I'm a fan! :) Louis is known for wearing stripes :)

And if there's anyone of you wondering why I wear black clothes in some of my posts, well, I'm starting to like the color black. And red! :) Because both colors can be worn or partnered with other colors easily.

Hope you guys like it!


God bless :)

~Lois Anne x















No comments:

Post a Comment