Tuesday, July 23, 2013

I Kid You Not

"And we danced all night to the best song ever
We knew every line now I can't remember
How it goes but I know that I won't forget her
Cause we danced all night to the best song ever"

You know what I've got on repeat? This song!!!

I'm sorry for posting things like this. I'm just a big fan. I just want to share you how it all started.

It was the year of 2011 and I was in my 1st year of college. The television in my room was on and I was watching MYX Daily Top Ten. That's when the music video of WMYB appeared. I didn't like them at first. I thought they were just like those boy bands that earns money for their looks and are so full of themselves. After that day, the lyrics of WMYB keeps ringing in my head. Everywhere I go, I hear that song. That's when I realized I was also singing it and started liking it. When summer vacation came, that's when I started fangirling. I watched all their music videos in Youtube and followed them on Twitter. You could probably call me a Directioner. But I'm not those kind of fans that knows a lot about them, probably their whole life. I'm not obsessed. HAHA. I'm just a fan who admires them and loves listening to their music. I have to admit, I have the biggest crush on Louis Tomlinson. <3

1D already released 2 albums and they're releasing another one, I think this year. I'm not sure, cause I'm not that updated anymore. And I think, a movie is also coming up. Some clips of the movie were shown in their new music video, Best Song Ever. I'm really excited for the movie. As what I've understood after watching the trailer, the movie is simply about their lives. So proud of them. Btw, it's their 3rd year anniversary today! :)


I saw someone post this in our group on Facebook. 
"ZAYN DANCING.

MARCEL'S VOICE.
ZARRY MOMENT
HARRY FLIRTING VERONICA
LEEROY'S EFFIN DANCE STEPS AND VOICE TOO
VERONICA'S VOICE TOO
HARVEY AND JONNY'S ACCENT
HARVEY CALLING ZAYN "ZAC" OR "ZACK" DONT MIND THE EFFIN SPELLING.
ALL THEIR DANCES , THE JOE , THE ROW , THE FISH , THE MACARENA , AND MANY 
THE THIS IS US MINI CLIP

AND THE BOYS GONE SO BAD.

I AM DYING. I NEED SOME FRESH AIR . I AM .I AM. I AM ROLLING ON THE FLOOR WHILE LAUGHING AND AT THE SAME TIME IM CRYING LOL THIS IS SO FUNNY"

I was laughing too while watching the video. If you just saw my reaction. Haha!




This photo says it all.





~Lois Anne x



No comments:

Post a Comment