Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Back to school

In every student's life, there's a time when they just don't want to wake up early and get ready for school. I'm having a bit of a hangover. My 2 weeks of semester break flew by so fast that I didn't realize that I needed to go back to school. We are currently on our first week of classes and every time I'm in school, my mind and body keeps on telling me to go back home and sleep again. I know, I'm such a lazy teenager. I can't help it. Last semester felt like hell. Every student in our batch felt like balling up and cry due to those sleepless nights and difficult subjects. 

When I'm too lazy to dress up, I just grab some plain shirt, shorts, plaid shirt and sneakers from my closet then I'm done!  








White shirt: Chic a booti
Plaid shirt & denim high waist shorts: Thrifted
Sneakers: Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment